- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Microsoft Word
- Manage and handle general ledger accounts;
- Prepare full set of books and vouchers;
- Responsible for prepare and analysis of monthly financial reports and statements;
- Support budget and forecasting activities;
- Assist in updating accounting manual;
- Any ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
- 3 years or above relevant working experiences;
- Able to handle full set of accounts and financial analysis;
- Detail minded and sensitive to numerical data;
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in accounting software and Chinese word processing;
- Self-motivated, independent & willing to learn;
- Solid experiences in F & B industry is preferable.
Interested candidates please forward your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|