- Customer Service
- Health and Safety
- Marketing Campaigns
F&B Manager / Assistant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacting with customers and ensuring that high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Taking responsibility for shop safety and security, including recruiting and managing security staff.
- Overseeing compliance with health and safety regulations at all times in the pub, kitchen and other areas.
- Organizing and advertising events such as live music, comedy nights, quizzes and karaoke competitions, etc, which may involve researching and recruiting talent.
- Running promotional campaigns to market house products.
- Collecting and acting on customer feedback to improve the overall running of the venue.
- Undertaking regular stock checks, placing orders with suppliers and restocking (which involves physical work).
- Ensuring regular maintenance of the premises, including cleaning and repairs.
- Recruiting, training and managing staff, including leading meetings to update and motivate staff.
- Monitoring profitability and performance to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Meeting with the subordinates to assess Beach Club performance and set sales targets.
- Ensuring that the Beach Club adheres to various legal frameworks.
- Maintaining relations with members of the local community, the police and licensing authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or Food Service Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in no time.
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Working experience in F&B and will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills in English
- Possess good management thought process.
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Manager.
For job application, please send our full resume with expected salary to us via e-mail at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for interview.
(All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.)