- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Performance Analysis
Training Admin Assistant
Location: Chai Wan
- Arrange staff training, class scheduling and performance analysis.
- Prepare and develop training procedure manual/ guides/ workflow and course materials.
- Provide clerical and administrative support including data entry, course enrollments, records keeping, training notices and answering enquiries from different parties, etc.
- Manage the delivery, quality and cost of training programmes and seminar.
- To partner with training companies to conduct on-site or off-site training.
- Arrange training logistics and the venue set up. Provide support for operating AV and computer equipment, perform video shooting and editing.
- Maintain and update all training materials for in-house courses.
- Oversee the vision, ensure appropriate training programmes are designed and delivered in an effective and timely manner.
- To be responsible for onboarding programmes for the new recruit and student internship programmes.
- Also support HR and administrative duties.
- Degree holder in Training, Learning and Development, or related disciplines.
- 2-3 Years of work experience in training, coaching and development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy sharing the knowledge and skills with others.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Independent, presentable, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Familiar with MS office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume with expected salary and current salary to Human Resources Department via email [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For details of our group, please visit our website: www.lorence.hk
(All data collected is treated as confidentiality and is for recruitment purpose only.)
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|