Location: Chai Wan
- Able to handle full set of I/E and banking documents independently.
- Handle custom declaration and license/ permit indenpendently.
- Arrange and follow up shipment schedule.
- Form 5 or above.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Proficiency in Ms office/ Excel
- Detail-minded, and self-motivated.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including competitive salary, year-end payment, medical insurance, discretionary bonus, free luncheon and staff purchase discount etc.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, current and expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For details of our group, please visit our website: www.lorence.hk
(All data collected is treated as confidentiality and is for recruitment purpose only.)
- Microsoft Excel