Location: Chai Wan
- Handle daily complaints which related to the product quality.
- Assist in samples processing and new products developments.
- Preparing trainings materials.
- Monitor the inventory status.
- Provide sales, purchasing and market analysis.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 1 years experiences in Sales, Marketing or Purchasing, preferably food industry.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and observation skills, detail-oriented and time management skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good in MS office applications.
- Flexible and adaptable, self-motivated and independent.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including competitive salary, year-end payment, medical insurance, discretionary bonus, free luncheon and staff purchase discount etc.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, current and expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For details of our group, please visit our website: www.lorence.hk
(All data collected is treated as confidentiality and is for recruitment purpose only.)
- Inventory Management