Location: Eastern District
- Formulate & execute marketing plan & activities for brand development.
- Develop marketing collateral and promotional materials.
- Assist in executing and monitoring routine retail promotion activities.
- Explore and identify joint promotion opportunities.
- Devise and execute media strategies, e.g. handle press enquires & maintain media schedule.
- Assist in ad hoc marketing projects as assigned.
- Tertiary education in Marketing / Communications or related disciplines.
- 3 years or above experience in marketing industry, must be FMCG experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsibility and take ownership of a project.
- Proficient in spoken and written English& Chinese is a must.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including competitive salary, bank holiday, year-end payment, medical insurance, free luncheon and staff purchase discount etc.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume with expected salary and current salary to Human Resources Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of our group, please visit our website: www.lorence.hk
(All data collected is treated as confidentiality and is for recruitment purpose only.)
- Corporate Communications