You may also like
名牌銷售員 (RTW) Sales Associate / Sr Sales / Supervisor / ASM / SM
Senior Sales Executive (5-day work)
Asiaray Advertising Media
Insight Sales - High Net Worth Individuals
Events Sales Exeuctive (95088)
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
- Corporate Strategy
Sales Professional (Recruitment Day October 22, 2018)
Date: October 22, 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm & 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Group Interview: 9:30 am, 12:30 pm & 3:00 pm
Venue: 4208 One Island East, 18 Westlands Road, Island East.
1. Sales Targets Achievement
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly individual sales plan.
- Strengthen and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Sell to NEW Tiffany customers, utilizing customer engagement tools as appropriate.
- Utilize Tiffany Strategic Selling skills to effectively identify customer needs and close sales.
2. Service Excellence & Clienteling
- Engage with all customers to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional service.
- Positively contribute to store’s delivery of the Tiffany Experience.
- Build dreams for client for repeating transactions.
- Develop and maximize customer base through client registry and other sales tools to achieve annual sales target .
- Utilize Client Book system to proactively communicate on important occasions and events.
- Project the company history and tradition in all customer interactions.
- Handle after-sales service, e.g. repairs, engraving.
- Work as a team partner with colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and contribute to a positive store environment.
- Proactively learn through intranet and complete provided training courses to ensure compliance with company policy changes to better serve customers.
3. Store Operations
- Assist in stock take
- Perform activities to assist in completing monthly audit checklist
- Ensure store is properly maintained
4. Corporate Standards and Directives
- Fully understand and support current business initiatives and new product launches in order to drive business success.
- Ensure all sales activity complies with corporate brand standards and directives, including Product Presentation and Visual Merchandising.
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and to protect our assets through appropriate care and handling of merchandise.
- Consistently and accurately capture all customer data in support of building and developing lasting client relationships and to obtain customer feedback
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in luxury retail industry
- Pleasant, self-motivated, energetic with good interpersonal skills and attentive to details
- Fluency in Cantonese. Good command of English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Less experience will be considered as Contract Sales Professional
We offer excellent remuneration package, benefits and training to right candidates. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, expected salary to Here.
To explore other career opportunities with Tiffany, please visit our recruitment website TiffanyCareersHK.com.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|