- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Creative Visual Merchandising Executive
Location: Taikoo Shing
This position will support the Creative Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Support on window and in-store installations and displays, ensuring quality and specifications are met
- Regular store visits to monitor and maintain display standards
- Coordination on CVM Incentive
- Regularly update VM guidelines and training materials
- Maintain and upkeep all VM equipment and props at stores regularly
- VM equipment and props organization, inventory control, logistics arrangements and maintenance
- Replenishment ordering, distribution and coordination
- Assist in sourcing, liaison and coordinate with external vendors for ordering, production and deliveries relating to VM
- Handling invoicing and administrative documentations
Events and Other Activities:
- Assist with visual support for events and promotions
- VM tools, props and furniture coordination and arrangements
- Support in design and production work, ideas and sourcing, monitor production schedule
- Degree/Diploma required from related art / design / VM or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Available to work evenings and weekends if required.
- Familiar with software of illustrator and photoshop.
We offer excellent remuneration package, benefits and training to right candidates. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, expected salary to Here.
To explore other career opportunities with Tiffany, please visit our recruitment website TiffanyCareersHK.com.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|