- Video Editing
TV Presenter / Producer, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Central-ICBC Tower
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- To present live daily news bulletins from our studio in Hong Kong.
- Works as part of a production team covering international and local news.
- Conducting live and pre-recorded interviews with a high degree of knowledge and skill
- Upholding programme quality and complying with editorial guidelines in accordance with company principles.
- At least 5 years of experience as a news presenter
- Sound writing ability and solid news judgment.
- Experience in the use of video-editing software.
- Able to work under pressure, and perform shift work.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native-level English language ability.
- Fluency in Cantonese and/ or Mandarin will be an advantage.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|