TV News - Senior Producer
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Central-ICBC Tower
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Oversee the production and planning of international and local news.
- Vetting scripts and providing guidance to team on all editorial matters.
- Managing day-to-day operations, including rosters, and sound execution of line production news.
- Upholding programme quality and complying with editorial guidelines in accordance with company principles.
- Coordinating live guests/ booking where necessary.
- At least 8 years of experience in a fast-paced, newsroom environment.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Producer roles
- Sound writing ability and solid news judgment.
- Experience in the use of video-editing software.
- Able to work under pressure, and perform shift work.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese.
- Candidates with front-of-camera experience will have an advantage.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
- Video Editing