Studio Director/ Engineer
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Central-ICBC Tower
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Studio direct News programmes in manual gallery
- This position is responsible for the execution of live studio programming. The responsibilities include but are not limited to using studio equipment to build effects and templates for coding and execution of studio shows.
- Coordinates with Co-Pilots on duties needed to facilitate and execute clean studio programming
- Coordinates the planning and production of news and programmes output to ensure that editorial intentions are met and highest production standards maintained.
- Works primarily in the studio but occasionally will be needed in the field for outdoor News broadcast.
- Develop and enhance the performance and professionalism of the team by providing feedback.
- Performing routine studio equipment maintenance
- At least a Diploma in any discipline
- Experience of 1 of the leading newsroom system and rundowns
- Proficiency in English
- Preferably 3-5 years of studio directing News
- Experience with studio automation in a live setting with a strong understanding of studio equipment include switchers and audio board will be an added advantage
- Experience in video editing and camera shooting will be an advantage
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
- Video Editing