- Business Development
- Market Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Wealth Management
Sales Director, Wealth Management Solutions, Asia
Location: Japan-Tokyo-Tokyo-JPN-Tokyo-Akasaka Biz Tower 30
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Asia is a dynamic and diverse arena for innovation in Wealth Management solutions. As a highly innovative and creative individual you will lead a team of specialists selling Thomson Reuters Wealth Management solutions across Asia. Thomson Reuters help our customers across the spectrum of Wealth Management, from global private banks serving UHNW investors, to digital wealth managers targeting the mass affluent retail market – and everything in between. With increasing demand for mobile and online solutions and self-directed wealth management a continuing trend, we have a range of capabilities to meet the needs of one of the fastest developing sectors around. You will need to be a true solutions sales professional with innovative and creative ideas on how to how to meet the needs of existing and prospective customers from across the evolving world of wealth management.
- Leading the creation and execution of a sales strategy in partnership with the Market Development and other Go To Market functions in the region that helps position the sales organization to meet or exceed financial, resource utilization, and training and development goals.
- Drive specialist focus in the regional planning process to establish sales and profitability goals and ensure propositions are positioned in the market to exceed customer needs. Accelerate cross-sell , up sell and join up of propositions. Replicates success across the region.
- Accelerate sales by forming and leading dynamic bid teams. Participate in negotiating major deals with customers and resellers to drive sales growth within Asia. Guide and monitor proposal & pitch development and quality.
- Develops and coaches teams of sales specialists to ensure specialist focus and domain expertise to achieve sales and revenue results by actively communicating and driving/motivating teams to action.
- Collaborates with sub regional heads to agree sales objectives / targets and manages the development of sales plans to improve pipeline and assist in improving forecasts accuracy (monthly & quarterly basis) to deliver the annual sales plan for Asia.
- Partners with sub regional sales directors to ensure customer focused and specific solutions by sharing market knowledge, providing customer feedback to enhance product and commercial strategy, solutions and marketing efforts and participates in the strategic planning process to establish sales and profitability goals.
- Share best sales practices across the region. Personally involved in large and complex competitor displacements, commercial strategy and global deal negotiations
- Monitor key market trends and incorporate customer feedback into the product roadmap and value propositions
- Drive business development and marketing efforts. Work with research team, industry partners and marketing team to bring thought leadership and the latest research work to Asia to grow the pipeline and Thomson Reuters branding in the wealth community
- 10 years+ sales track record in owning Asia wide Sales target focusing on relevant asset class
- Understand relevant customers’ workflow and user level requirements
- Extensive experience in working across business units such as products/design and frontline teams to ensure the product propositions are fit for the purpose and commercially compelling
- Strong track record of sales success and leading complex deal development and closure
- Experience of operating in a matrix organisation, including stakeholder engagement and influencing management
- Proactive and extremely execution focused
- B2B solutions sales experience/exposure a plus
- An established market network
- Bachelor degree qualified or above
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|