- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Market Development
Client Consultant, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-SGP-Singapore-1 Raffles Quay
Thomson Reuters (TR) Risk is growing its Managed Service & Platform products. Our proposition is to ensure that the global financial and corporate communities can clearly identify who their customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to conduct client due diligence. This is a unique opportunity to join a business which is expanding its managed service offerings, Screening and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) in order to partner with and support clients with their requirement to comply with due diligence requirements of the regulated community.
We are moving in to the growth stage of a brand new business that will meet the needs of its clients and service users. This is a business that:
- To engage with the client in order to understand and scope the client’s requirements, then in conjunction with colleagues (as below) present a costed solution
- To work closely with colleagues – Global Head of Proposition, Head of Proposition, Regional Heads, Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Case Management, and GTM organizations
- Draft Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers to for ongoing screening and EDD engagements delivering against customer expectations and profitability targets
- Work with SRS/EDD Operations to ensure client deliverables are executable and profitable
- Support GTM enablement by providing training to sales reps and market development colleagues
- Participate in thought leadership activities including industry events, marketing efforts, and industry best practices
- Designs commercially viable cost models that underpin bespoke solutions aligned to the Service capabilities
- Develops and publishes critical documentation to support the solution and pricing proposals e.g. Statement of Work, Service Level Agreement (SLA). Implements and assures the delivery of business information, advisory and other analytical services to the client, all in conjunction with colleagues in Operations
QualificationsRequired Skills and Experience
- Client due diligence operational experience (SME level) and deep understanding of KYC, AML and screening operating models
- Experience of working with Compliance, Financial Crime and AML teams
- Sound understanding of Financial Institutions, Open Source Research and EDD.
- Solid track record of analysing issues and delivering “fit for purpose” solutions striving for results and delivery
- Strong and sophisticated relationship building and client account management skills e.g. working on cross-functional teams to deliver results or managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Strong and influential communication (including consultation, presentation and workshop facilitation) skills
- Strong organisational skills with capability to manage self and others
- Eagerness to keep knowledge and understanding of market intelligence and trends current
- Understanding of working effectively and delivering across different cultures
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.