Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Taikoo Wan Rd-Cityplaza 3
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Drives revenue growth of products and solutions by meeting or exceeding both new sales and retention quotas
- Prospects and develops new business through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account
- Business development through cold calling and networking
- Anticipates and analyzes client needs and develops strategies tailored to each organization
- Develops and grows a rigorous pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Reports regularly on sales activity, revenue forecasts and closing timetables
- Obtains competitive information and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies
- Participates in pre-sales calls, create and deliver customized presentations (in person or online), provide written proposals and subject-matter expertise for solutions products for individual deals
- Communicates product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues
- Identifies opportunities to improve sales effectiveness
- Cultivates, maintains, and engages customers on business products in order to promote usage and revenue growth objectives
- May assist in training client on products via conference calls and in person trainings to drive product knowledge and sales
Skills and Competencies:
- Fully competent knowledge of the overall business, includes a broad market understanding and strong understanding of customer's business model.
- Selling Skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods necessary to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Keep up to date with the competitor and customer environment
- Maintains working knowledge of products, policies and procedures and continually develops sales skills.
- Highly effective communication, presentation and research skills.
- Fully competent in Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of technology to aid in the sales process.
- Proficient with MS Office
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
- Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Proposal Writing