You may also like
Asst. Bell Captain / Senior Bell Attendant / Bell Attendant / (Part Time) Bell Attendant
Best Western Hotels & Resorts
Guest Services Supervisor / Officer - Club Floor / Front Desk
- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
Front Desk Officer
Hostess - Chinese Restaurant 款 待 員 - 中 餐 廳
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
Assistant Customer Service Manager, Consumer Banking Group
- Customer Service
前 堂 服 務 款 待 專 員 - 全 職 (香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 )
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Front Desk Hosts are responsible for greeting Guests, checking them in and out of hotel rooms, and assisting Guests and enhancing their stay by providing information regarding Resort services, activities and surrounding areas as needed.
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (7:30am to 5:30pm) ; Afternoon shift (2:00pm to 12:00midnight); Overnight shift (10:30pm to 08:30am).
- Assist Guests during check-in and check-out, including phone interaction and face-to-face interaction
- Assist Guests with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Resort to help create a magical experience
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in guests and process all transactions regarding forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.)
- Must have solid guest service mindset when handling all guests’ transactions. Pleasant personality and strong customer focus is a must
- Good command of both English and Putonghua
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry
- Preferably with qualifications in Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next" on each page, then “Submit" on the final page.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|