- Business Strategy
- Microsoft Access
- Project Management
Manager, Marketing (Product Strategy)
Heading the Product / Event Strategy team, this role is responsible for defining the annual product and special event strategy with consideration to Attraction and Entertainment content with strong understanding of market landscape and guest needs. He / she needs to determine a clear vision and develop the strategy for the creation, development and execution of special events to drive Hong Kong Disneyland (HKDL) attendance. He/ she needs to integrate the complete resort offerings to drive hotel occupancy. He / She needs to contribute to the development of FYP product strategy to help shape the product content and financial deliverables for HKDL long term. This team also provides key events support (both in-park and in-market) to other marketing and communication teams to ensure the highest standards of Disney creativity and quality is delivered.
- Develop multi-year and annual product strategy (and offerings) to fit in company’s business strategy and growth drivers. Work effectively cross all Market teams and Consumer Insight teams to leverage consumer insights to steer creative thinking for the development of product new news and innovative programs for HKDL to ensure ideas are developed & communicated with consumers at heart to deliver superior consumer experiences
- Lead the Special Event Development process for HKDL; partner with entertainment, Walt Disney Imagineering, consumer insights, park operations, F&B, merchandises, hotel operations, finance from AAR (After Action Review) to Business case which incorporate consumer insights into product brief to deliver financial results; creative content development and execution to integration of marketing creative development as to ensure robust marketable content. Facilitate integrated roll-out plan development cross Line of Business (LOB) partners, share learning to Global Segment partners, steering committee, and the rest of organization
- Lead a team of 2 to ensure integration of over 10 LOBs and 30 business sub-teams for the effective development and delivery of key marketing and promotion programs. Plan work assignments and critical paths among team members to ensure flawless delivery of key events including in-park event (e g. Media open day, Magic Access exclusive event) and in-market activations (e.g. mall activation)
- Support special events and expansion roll out with solid business strategy and insights for alignment of both internal management (HKDL Steering Committee & US segment leaders) as well as external stakeholders (industry players, HKTB and Government partners)
- Invest in building internal partners’ relationships, promoting teamwork and influences others. Build internal and external rapport to drive product timelines and deliverables. Be the role model to develop the right talents
- Bachelor’s degree holder, majoring in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 8 years’ experience, candidates with communication or creative experience, planning is preferred. Agency experience is a bonus
- Seasoned experience in entertainment field across multiple markets. Seasoned exposure with Disney Franchises
- Solid strategic thinking, interpersonal, project management and leadership skills, able to make decision Independently
- Fluent in English and Chinese
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next" on each page, then “Submit" on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|