Hotel Front Desk Host - Full Time, HK Disneyland
- Assist Guests during check-in and check-out, including phone interaction and face-to-face interaction
- Assist Guests with questions, directions, event schedules, and other information regarding the Resort to help create a magical experience
- Stationed at Front Desk to check-in guests and process all transactions regarding forms of payment (cash, credit cards, foreign currency, vouchers, etc.)
- Must have solid guest service mindset when handling all guests’ transactions.Pleasant personality and strong customer focus is a must
- Good command of both English and Putonghua
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry
- Preferably with qualifications in Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION The interview session will be conducted in the Hong Kong Disneyland Job Carnival during 21 – 23 February. After clicking “Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next" on each page, then “Submit" on the final page.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|