You may also like
Waiter/ Waitress – Club (5-day work)
CÉ LA VI
Captain 部 長 (Cafe)
Marco Polo Hotels
Cashier – Club (5-day work)
CÉ LA VI
Front Desk Officer
Guest Services Attendant - Front Office 前 台 部 賓 客 服 務 員
- Bill Payment
Front Desk Supervisor - Full Time, HK Disneyland
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
Front Desk Hosts are responsible for greeting Guests, checking them in and out of hotel rooms, and assisting Guests and enhancing their stay by providing information regarding Resort services, activities and surrounding areas as needed.
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (7:30am to 5:30pm) ; Afternoon shift (2:00pm to 12:00midnight); Overnight shift (10:30pm to 08:30am).
As a Supervisor of Front Desk, responsibilities include:•Supervise daily operations of the Front Desk, Kingdom Club Lounge and Business Centre
- Identify operation challenges and reports to managers
- Handle room assignments and special requests
- Handle schedule of Front Desk / Kingdom Club to ensure proper workload to meet the business demand
- Handle group assignments, billing instructions, special requests, in/out logistic of VIP / special guest group
- Handle guest complaints and provide proper service recoveries
- Follow instructions from managers to conduct trainings to subordinates to maintain the delivery of quality services
- Coordinate with other internal departments to meet guest expectations
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Minimum 2 years Front Desk and Guest Service Experience
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry
- Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with qualifications in Hotel, Hospitality or Tourism Management
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next" on each page, then “Submit" on the final page.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|