You may also like
Resident Senior Inspector of Works (Civil / Bridge)
Ove Arup and Partners
Inspector Of Works (24-month renewable contract)
Assistant Inspector of Works / Inspector of Works - Civil (AAHK)
Asst Inspector of Works / Inspector of Works - E&M (AAHK)
Inspector of Works
Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Building Services
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Access
- Quality Control
Facility Clerk of Works
CORE FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Carry out site inspections on material, finishes and testing to ensure compliance with drawing & specifications.
- Carry out joint inspection on setting out and survey check with contractors
- Ensure contractors are working with latest and approved shop drawings.
- Monitor site progress & report for any delay arise.
- Site photos taking on daily base
- Prepare & maintains a Daily Report /progress photo and log of onsite progress
- Report for any potential delay of program and progress
- Co-ordinates between contractors and other LOBs of HKITP/ WDI
- Co-ordinates in the daily communications with the contractors, including:
- Manage site co-ordinations with contractors.
- Ensure that contractors comply with all Site Logistics.
- Ensure that contractors submit their Daily Reports.
- Verification of Contractor’s Daily Report.
- Assists in writing completion and punch list.
- Co-ordinates all on-site activities and monitors the on-site construction and logistics process on a daily basis
- Verifies Day works including assessment of labour, materials and equipment on a daily basis
- Support the FAD for all site inspections issues.
- Assists CMFO to monitor the installation quality, workmanship and standards ensures compliance with the specifications drawings and the approved contractor’s QA/QC plan.
- Assists and prepare Correction Notices (CN) for any defective works, irregularity against safety and environmental issue
- Ensures the contractors work in a safe manner. All the construction tools are in good conditions and properly use
- Ensures contractors work according to the approved safety plan and report non-compliance regarding safety measures
- Ensures the contractors provide the site which is secure at all times
- Ensure contractors to follow contractor access procedure – VRS and material clearance procedure