- Guest Experience
Bell Services Supervisor - Full Time, HK Disneyland
5-day week at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
When operational and business needs allow, our full time Cast Members / employees will be scheduled two days off per week.
This position requires shift duty.
Typical shift hour: Morning shift (7:30am to 5:30pm) ; Afternoon shift (1:45pm to 11:45pm); Overnight shift (10:45pm to 8:45am).
- As a supervisor of Bell Services, responsibilities include:
- Supervise daily operations of Bell Services
- Ensures subordinates perform their roles according to Disney Quality Standards
- Report guest complaints to Bell Services Manager
- Follow instructions from managers to conduct training,coaching and mentoring to subordinates to maintain the delivery of quality services
- Perform any other ac hoc duties as required by the department head
- Handle inquiries and arranges provision of other services (e.g. local tours, mailing and courier, wheelchair / stroller rental, hold for collection, newspapers, etc.)
- Assist guest to resolve minor problems within an outside Resort
- Coordinate hotel transportation arrangements with service providers
- Handle guest complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- 3 Years in handing Guest Experience in Service Industry
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Form 6 Graduate or above
SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY Our Theme Park and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company, including shifts on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job" below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next" on each page, then “Submit" on the final page.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|