Associate Manager, Disney UniversityCareer with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Act as performance support through identifying needs, planning, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training solutions to the Line of Business in support of the business strategies and people growth
- Maintain close relationships and regular communication with the Line of Business. Monitor the training status and completion rate, and take necessary actions in order to ensure all cast members are well trained to perform own roles and responsibilities
- Plan, lead, design, develop, and implement assigned training, activities and projects of medium-to-large size under Disney University curriculum and for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (HKDL)
- Pool required resources and collaborate with the concerned parties, e.g. management team of Line of Business, subject-matter-experts, line trainers and Disney University logistic etc. to ensure satisfactory and effective learning experiences for the participants. Evaluate the effectiveness of training experiences and implement appropriate follow up actions
- Facilitate all assigned training and ensure effective knowledge and skills transfer. Partner with subject-matter experts, line trainers and Disney University logistic to ensure effective and quality learning experiences for casts. Conduct in-class learning assessment and training evaluation
- Give coaching to other trainers on the facilitation skills and the contents of assigned training
- Compile reports related to learning and development. Check and ensure the reliability of training data and reports. Monitor the implementation of training policies and procedures, and develop processes and utilize resources that keep internal operating costs and labor at a minimum
- Assist to develop and formulate training and development strategies, policies and procedures to align with the business development of the organization
- Business Development