Working At The Peninsula Hong Kong
Long hailed as one of the finest hotels in the world, The Peninsula Hong Kong has been celebrating the city’s dramatic progress since its opening in 1928. The “Grande Dame” of the East and one of the most legendary hotels in the world offers elegant accommodations, stunning harbour views, highly personalised intuitive service and state-of-the-art in-room technology.
At The Peninsula Hong Kong, we pride ourselves on a thriving culture where innovation, creativity and passion are cornerstones to our success. With the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any luxury hotel in Hong Kong, one of the lowest staff turnover rates and some of the longest-serving employees of any hotel in the city, our staff members contribute to the success of the organisation as a whole.
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
- Table setup and arrangement
- Warmly welcome guests upon arrival
- Take orders and recommend dishes and beverages
- Serve food and beverages in a highly professional manner
- Assist Managers with all restaurant related matters
- Excellent customer service, communication and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure
- Fast learner and eagerness to progress career
- Team player with positive attitude
- Customer Service