- Customer Service
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Working At The Peninsula Hong Kong
Long hailed as one of the finest hotels in the world, The Peninsula Hong Kong has been celebrating the city’s dramatic progress since its opening in 1928. The “Grande Dame” of the East and one of the most legendary hotels in the world offers elegant accommodations, stunning harbour views, highly personalised intuitive service and state-of-the-art in-room technology.
At The Peninsula Hong Kong, we pride ourselves on a thriving culture where innovation, creativity and passion are cornerstones to our success. With the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any luxury hotel in Hong Kong, one of the lowest staff turnover rates and some of the longest-serving employees of any hotel in the city, our staff members contribute to the success of the organisation as a whole.
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
- Supporting the Food & Beverage manager in the day-to-day running of the Food and Beverage Teams
- Contributing to strategic discussions on how to maximize F&B Revenue
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Prior Hotel Experience required
- Prior Director of Restaurants or multiple restaurant Manager position required
- Strong leadership capabilities including prior experience of managing a large team
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|