- Project Management
Technical Manager (ICT Solutions)
This Technical Manager (Infrastructure, Communication & Telecom Support), reporting to the Executive Manager (ICT & Control Centre Management), is responsible for providing ICT solutions, including setting up, monitoring and maintaining, in supporting the operation of Club’s critical control centres, including but not limiting to Video Broadcasting, multimedia content production and web delivery.
- Design, plan and implement Infrastructure, Communication & Telecom (ICT) solutions according to business requirements.
- Research and carry out proof of concepts for new ICT technologies.
- Recover system operation, problem investigation and rectification.
- Oversee maintenance activities according to service level agreements.
- Manage external vendors relating to points above.
- Manage/Lead a team of engineers / technicians in delivering the above.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in electronic, or computer engineering.
- At least 8 years of IT technical support experience in a television broadcasting or multimedia production/delivery environment, with 3+ years in supervisory level.
- Solid understanding of IT network infrastructure technical domains, broadcasting related experience will be an advantage.
- Solid understanding of communication and telecommunication services.
- Knowledge in project management is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with business users within the organisation.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Putonghua is an advantage.