- Capacity Planning
- Inventory Management
Technical Lead (Systems)
- Administrate virtual infrastructure (VI) covering development, testing and production environments. The work includes but not limited to VI design, VM provisioning, virtualizing physical machines, incident handling, problem investigation, ESX server upgrade and deployment, configuring VI, compiling VI inventory records, performance reporting, analyze and tuning, capacity planning, and automation.
- Administrate blade server system covering development, testing and production environments. The work includes but not limited to blade server system planning, provisioning, configuring, incident handling, problem investigation, administrating firmware, compiling enclosure and server inventories records, and automation of configuration and O/S deployment.
- Lead the Linux system administration team and plan for the Linux related administration activites in enterprise organization, like upgrade, patching, and compliance, etc.
- Lead projects on virtual infrastructure and blade server system by playing a leading role from collecting requirements, drafting solution design to implementation.
- Participate in other projects to provide support on VI, like VDI implementation.
- Prepare documentations, operational procedures and provide guidance to other colleagues
You should have:
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience in designing, installing, configuring, and supporting VMware ESX platform and HPE blade server systems.
- Proven large scale project in deploying the ESX and HPE C7000 blade server system technology.
- Have solid experience in deploying SUSE Linux platform in enterprise organization.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Technical knowledge on VMware ESX server and HPE C7000 blade server system.
- Technical knowledge on MS Windows and SUSE Linux.
- Technical knowledge on SAN and network for the purpose of interfacing with ESX server and HPE C7000 blade server system.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|