- Apache Maven
- Application Development
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Project Management
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Technical Lead (Development Operations)
Technical Lead (Development Operations) is responsible for analysing the DevOps requirements, conducting detailed design, installation, configuration and preparing technical documentation of DevOps toolset. He/She will assist the DevOps manager to design the DevOps framework and processes as well as lead the DevOps implementation work, ensure all deliverables are completed in high quality.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers to design and develop a set of processes, best practices, guidelines, standards and tools base on DevOps framework. Conduct project tracking to ensure the works are delivered on schedule and with high quality.
- Demonstrate DevOps-in-practice, build and implement complex continuous delivery tool chains.
- Lead, develop and coach teams in building continuous delivery based software release pipelines.
- Work with project manager, solution architects, developers, testers and operation professionals to ensure alignment with the overall DevOps strategy and objectives.
You should have:
- University degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 10 years of experience in designing, architecting, developing and delivering large scale enterprise applications.
- Working experience on large scale software development experience, in particular online transaction processing system, and fast paced software development life cycle is preferred.
- Solid experience with DevOps and automation.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, application deployment and operations.
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Atlassian JIRA, Bitbucket, Apache Maven, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Automic Release Automation, etc.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or other configuration management tools.
- Experience working with version control/repos, i.e. Git, TFS, Artifactory or Nexus.
- Experience with test driven development, testing tools and frameworks like JUnit, NUnit.
- Able to analyse team performance (productivity & quality) data and make concrete recommendations to application development teams.
- Experience with Waterfall, hybrid and Agile development methodologies / frameworks.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|