Technical Lead (Application Development)
- Lead a team of developers to design and develop applications based on requirement specifications & high level architecture design from architects. Conduct project tracking to ensure the works are delivered on schedule, within budget and with high quality.
- Report to development manager, and also work with project manager, solution architects and business user during the analysis, definition and development phases. Define and develop Systems Requirement Spec (SRS) and System Design Spec (SDD) according to business solutions.
- Conduct system design review and software & code inspection to ascertain conformation to best design and coding practices on system deliverables.
- Identify potential area regarding software application development where existing policies and procedures are required to change, or when new application need to be developed.
- Provide 2nd line of production system support
You should have:
- University degree or above in Computer science or engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 years IT experience in managing system analysis and design, software development and software maintenance.
- Working experience on large scale, high availability and high performance software development experience, in particular online transaction processing system, and fast paced software development life cycle is preferred.
- Min 6 years of software development experience on Linux/Java platform.
- Experience with MS SQL server
- Experience with RESTfull APLs design and development
- Experience with message system (JMS)
- Application Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development