Supply Chain Systems Manager
- Support the department in regular review and update of procurement operation processes, policies, procedures and systems
- Implement the Construction Contract Management System for construction contracts administration, change control management and provide transparency in cost reporting.
- Develop and roll out standard procurement templates, standard forms of contracts to enhance operational efficiency.
- Support procurement operations by setup of document management system, centralized supplier administration and enhance operation and management reports
- Conduct strategic procurement activities for assigned category.
You should have:
- Recognised degree in Quantity Surveying, Procurement or Business Administration
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in commercial and contract management and/or sourcing, procurement of property construction projects
- Chartered Member of HKIS, RICS, CIPS or equivalent
- Client and/or consultancy experience in construction industry
- Experience in managing performance of suppliers in construction and maintenance works
- An effective communicator in written and spoken English and Chinese with proven ability to work closely with senior management
- Ability to manage change programme and identify user requirements
- Knowledge of IT systems to support construction contract administration system is an added advantage
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Contract Management
- Product Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management