Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
- Work collaboratively with technical lead, project manager and business users during the phases of requirement, design and development to ensure quality of deliverables and service
- Work with the Club’s System Assurance Team and Change Control Team to ensure projects and changes are fully tested and deployed to the production environment accordingly.
- Perform system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting), development testing and software release.
- Comply with established standards and processes in delivering deliverables
- Provide support during system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Manage and coordinating with vendors efficiently to provide BAU application support from time to time and during outside office hours.
- Identify and escalate any critical issues during the development cycle which affects time, budget or quality to the technical leader and project manager in a timely fashion.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- With at least 6 years of experience in software development, system integration, and system support
- With at least 3 years solid hand-on experience in developing both web-based and windows applications by using Microsoft .NET, C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft .NET, C#, JSON, JQuery, Windows Presentation Foundation and SQL Server is highly preferable.
Knowledge in two or more technical skills would be an advantage:
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- MVC Programming
- Angular JS
- Microsoft Sharepoint Administration and Development
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong ability in problem troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Proficiency in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Able to lead a team of 2 or 3 offshore developers and work independently.
- C (Programming Language)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development