- Database Administration
- Seagate Crystal Reports
- Software Development
Software Engineer (Betting Systems)
- Provide effort estimates for software development activities and report progress
- Participate in the translation of business requirements into functional and technical designs in accordance with architectural and PDLC standards
- Prepare and provide inclusions to feasibility, functional, and design specification documents
- Undertake software construction using set programming languages and database management systems.
- Prepare unit test plans and conduct testing activities.
- Participate in walkthroughs and reviews of the design and construction phases of solution development.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Provide on-site support on system implementation and critical event.
You should have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 0-5 years’ experience in software development. Freshly graduates will be considered.
- Sound analytical and application software construction skills
- Good understanding of systems design in complex technical environments
- Solid software development experience on large scale system with frameworks
- Extensive experience in C++, C#, SQL, Crystal report, TCP/IP, socket, RPC, and asynchronous or multi-thread programming
- Ability to take up new knowledge and technology fast.
- Relevant software development experience in OLTP and backend development.
- Strong sense of responsibility and self-motivated.
- Basic understanding of ITIL and CMMI processes and work products.
- English and Putonghua proficiency
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|