- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- Work collaboratively with technical lead, project manager and business users during the phases of requirement, design and development to ensure quality of deliverables and service
- Work with the Club’s System Assurance Team and Change Control Team to ensure projects and changes are fully tested and deployed to the production environment accordingly.
- Perform system design, development (including customization, interfaces, conversion and reporting), development testing and software release.
- Comply with established standards and processes in delivering deliverables
- Provide support during system assurance test and user acceptance test.
- Manage and coordinating with vendors efficiently to provide BAU application support from time to time and during outside office hours.
- Identify and escalate any critical issues during the development cycle which affects time, budget or quality to the technical leader and project manager in a timely fashion
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development, system integration, and system support with at least 1 years solid hand-on experience in developing web-based application in Microsoft platform.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, SQL Server, SSRS and SSAS is highly preferable.
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong ability in problem troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Proficiency in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Able to lead a team of 2 or 3 offshore developers and work independently.
- Candidates with more experiences may considered to be Senior Software Engineer
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|