- Capacity Planning
- Inventory Management
Senior Engineer (Systems)
- Administrate virtual infrastructure (VI) covering development, testing and production environments. The work includes but not limited to VI design, VM provisioning, virtualizing physical machines, incident handling, problem investigation, ESX server upgrade and deployment, configuring VI, compiling VI inventory records, performance reporting, analyze and tuning, capacity planning, and automation.
- Participate in projects on virtual infrastructure by playing a leading role from collecting requirements, drafting solution design to implementation.
- Participate in other projects to provide support on VI, like VDI implementation.
- Prepare documentations, operational procedures and provide guidance to other colleagues
You should have:
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in designing, installing, configuring, and supporting VMware ESX platform and ESX platform.
- Proven large scale project in deploying the ESX technology.
- Technical knowledge on VMware ESX server.
- Technical knowledge on MS Windows.
- Technical knowledge on SAN and network for the purpose of interfacing with ESX server.
- Has good teamwork competency , willing to take up responsibility
- Has commitment to the job, Self-motivated, Results oriented
- Has strong problem solving competency
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|