- Application Development
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Software Development
Senior Analyst (IT Solutions)
- Analyse business and system requirements and drive solutions for Retail and Telebet channels and Electronic funds Transfer services.
- Ensure functional and non-functional requirements are complete and clear. Review and clarify requirements with various stakeholders including business and IT stakeholders.
- Work with architecture and application development teams members to ensure a clear understanding of the requirements and transform them into business requirement specifications.
- Coordinate the preparation of the project proposal, including effort and cost estimates as well as project timelines, to support funding approval for business and IT initiatives.
- Assist in ensuring that teams use best practice requirements management tools and techniques and help drive the adoption and continual improvement of these processes and tools.
- Have 6 plus years of experience in a Business Analyst type role with an emphasis on channel applications.
- Have a university degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Have strong business analysis skills - critical thinking, analytical skills, problem solving, pragmatic, think out of the box.
- Have good knowledge of software development life cycle and methodologies in particular waterfall and agile practices and be able to adapt the requirements and analysis practices to these different models.
- Have a reasonable understanding of UML and how it can be applied.
- Have leadership skills - be able to lead discussion as well as project tasks delivery.
- Have good stakeholders management & communication skills.
- Have a professional attitude – be self-motivated, work independently, work under pressure, multi-task, be a team player, be dynamic.
- Have strong communications skills in English both written and verbal.
- Have strong PC skills, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Hands-on knowledge of Serena Dimensions RM would be an advantage.