Racing Operations Officer
- organize the import & export of horses and co-ordinate shipping arrangements with Owners and Trainers
- assist in the organizing the shipment of horses from Hong Kong for overseas races
- assist in the administration of benefits for our licensed Jockeys & Trainers including medical, insurance etc.
- process accounting entries for payments, Owners charges & fixed asset records etc. for the Department
- be responsible for updating the Racing Information System, such as data input, report generation, etc.
- support the compilation of management statistics and reports
- perform general office administration work and participate in ad hoc projects
- perform race meeting duties
You should have:
- a university degree with 2 to 3 years of related administrative experience
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- strong business sense and analytical skills
- high integrity and a team player but able to work on own initiative
- some racing knowledge which would be considered an added advantage