- Project Management
Manager (IT Portfolio Management)
- Manages the portfolio team and the associated information systems lifecycle.
- Be accountable for the overall systems lifecycle activities under management including solution requirements elicitation, prototyping, architecture, design, vendor management, software development, assurance testing, implementation and related support / maintenance.
- Be accountable for the overall health of the systems in the portfolio
- Be responsible for the formulation of sound project proposals and input to business EAPs for business initiatives
- Be the primary coordination point between the solutions teams, project management and business relationship management functions
- Allocates resources to enable the project managers / development managers for successful delivery of solutions addressing business needs
- Supports Business Relationship Managers or business initiatives budgeting and business case formulation
- Participates in IT budgeting processes and cross functional improvement initiatives
You should have:
- Tertiary education with at least 15 years of working experience in the IT field with 10 years in people management and senior technical leadership positions
- Strong business acumen, analytical and decision making skills, proven enterprise grade application development management experience with large-scale organisations
- Solid management experience and background in high availability, high performance IT solutions, including architectures, project management, design, development and deployment
- Experienced in application outsourcing or vendor supplied products as a means to achieve service delivery and cost efficiency improvements
- Solid experience in project management for data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics and customer relationship management solutions