IT Technical Manager (Broadcasting & Telecom Infrastructure)
This Technical Manager (Infrastructure, Communication & Telecom Support), reporting to the Executive Manager (ICT & Control Centre Management), is responsible for providing ICT solutions, including setting up, monitoring and maintaining, in supporting the operation of Club’s critical control centres, including but not limiting to video broadcasting, multimedia content production and web delivery.
- Design, plan and implement Infrastructure, Communication & Telecom (ICT) solutions according to business requirements.
- Research and carry out proof of concepts for new ICT technologies.
- Recover system operation, problem investigation and rectification.
- Oversee maintenance activities according to service level agreements.
- Manage external vendors relating to points above.
- Manage a team of engineers / technicians in delivering the above.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in electronic, or computer engineering.
- At least 10 years of IT technical support experience in a television broadcasting or multimedia production/delivery environment, with 5+ years in supervisory level.
- Solid understanding of IT network infrastructure technical domains.
- Solid understanding of communication and telecommunication services.
- Knowledge in project management
- Ability to communicate with business users within the organisation.
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Putonghua proficiency (written and spoken an advantage)
- Project Management
- Team Management