- Project Management
- Software Development
IT Project Manager
- Manage projects or phases of projects covering part or all of the full development life cycle (i.e. from feasibility through to system implementation), which may include post implementation support or other specialist functions (e.g. Release Management, Testing).
- Directly accountable for project resources and for identifying project stakeholders at an early stage and manages them effectively through appropriate matrix management.
- Plans, organises and controls projects in order to deliver required quality business solutions within agreed timescales and budget. Defines the scope of the project, manages project objectives, risks, issues and resources.
- Ensures project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the project proposal or EAP.
- Typically manages projects which may have a number of directly controlled multi-disciplinary teams, which may be in multiple locations.
You should have:
- Graduate qualifications in computer science or engineering.
- 6-8 years of experience in IT industry.
- A track record of delivery over at least two years as a team leader, typically managing identifiable IT project(s).
- Must understand the software development lifecycle but may have in depth experience of part of it.
- Must demonstrate a practical awareness of commercial and contractual issues.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Project Management Professional Certification
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Putonghua proficiency (written and spoken is an advantage)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|