- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Oracle EBS
- Project Management
- Purchase Orders
- Supply Chain Management
Assistant Procurement Service Manager/ Procurement Services Support Manager
- Support large and complex cross departmental tenders and procurement projects Ensure project execution and procurement activities in compliance with the Club’s Procurement Policy and in alignment with the best industry practice
- Lead and support global strategic sourcing for all aspects of IT Hardware, Software, IT Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Solutions within the organisation and obtain the best option for the Club
- Lead and conduct commercial and T&Cs negotiation with suppliers
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the procurement function
- Manage difficult stakeholder and supplier relationship.
- Handle ad-hoc purchases or projects as assigned
- Assist in maintenance & update of the Club’s Procurement Policy and Procedures
You should have:
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Procurement, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Possessing procurement qualifications of CIPS and/or CPSM will be an advantage
- 5 years or above of working experience in large and complex IT Procurement project or related aspects in sizable organization
- Familiar with purchase orders, contract terms & conditions etc.
- Familiar with Oracle E-Business Suite and e-tendering will be an advantage.
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical skills.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Proactive, mature & self-confident.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|