- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Administrative Officer (Property - Call Centre)
- supervise a call center team to provide excellent service to internal customers to solve their problems or needs in using the Club-wide facilities
- supervise the team to ensure it operates according to the standard of procedures or the directions set out by the Facilities Services Manager
- review the team operation process and procedures of as-it-status, suggest ways for improvement and help implement them
- coordinate with different service teams (i.e. technical and non-technical) of Property Facilities Management Department to attend the cases faced by customers in an efficient and effective way
- maintain an accurate system database of customer service requests to support the operational needs of Property Facilities Management
- possess a higher diploma or a bachelor degree in any subject (with a preference in business administration / management, property/ facility management, or other relevant discipline).
- have a minimum of 3 years of clerical or customer service experience. Supervisory experience would be necessary.
- have demonstrated good analytical and problem solving skills, with a detail-minded attitude
- have hands-on experience on MS Office applications. advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage
- have good command of English and Cantonese, as well as good interpersonal and teamwork skills
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|