- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Administration Officer – Audit Department
- provide secretarial and team support to Executive Manager, Audit
- act as Departmental Computing Facilities Officer to coordinate with IT for all departmental and staff related requests (e.g. user access security, computers, and software inventory, etc.), be the custodian of all PCs and peripherals; and handle all systems related matters
- administer training registration and management reporting
- organise departmental retreats, activities and logistics to promote fun environment in the department
- plan, analyse and organise full spectrum of departmental admin duties including procurement, renovation, asset management, staff movement records, departmental expenses etc.
- assist in ad-hoc projects as appropriate
You should have:
- tertiary education with a minimum of 3 years solid experience in secretarial / administrative duties in sizable organization.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- hands-on experience in Microsoft Office applications, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Database is a must.
- to be organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and independent.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|