PART-TIME LIBRARIAN, FINANCE & OPERATIONS [Ref.: PTL-F&O/CT]
Role and Responsibilities
- Performing original cataloguing of library materials, updating and maintaining bibliographic record of the online catalogue
- Acquiring appropriate books, periodicals and other relevant materials
- Subscribing online databases and serials
- Providing reference desk services, including of information enquiries, searching library resources from printed materials and online resources
Qualifications and Required Attributes
- Degree in Library Science
- Accounting knowledge will be a definite advantage
- At least 3 years’ relevant library experience
- Working knowledge of AACR2, USMARC, LC Classification Scheme and LC Subject Headings
- Experience in use of library systems
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Meticulous, hardworking and able to work independently
Applications should be marked "Confidential" quoting the reference [PTL-F&O/CT] with full details of education, work experience, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and earliest available date. Please apply in writing to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 37/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email at [email redacted, apply via Jobable] on or before 25 November 2016.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information, please visit our website at www.hkicpa.org.hk.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word