Assistant Program Development Officer/ Program Development Officer
Location: Sheung Wan
Responsible for designing training solutions for banks to build up talent pipelines and organizing marketing events and activities to promote the brand and services of the Institute.
- Plan and implement new training and qualification programmes to cater for marketing needs and regulatory requirements;
- Enhance existing training and qualification programmes to meet customer and regulatory needs;
- Execute measures to manage the quality of training programmes, events and activities;
- Participate in projects related to Qualifications Framework and competence development;
- Propose and conduct market events and activities for the Institute;
- Explore and collaborate with external partners and trainers to strengthen and expand training resources for the Institute.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience;
- Good analytical skill and attention to details;
- Good project management and quality management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese typing;
- Fluent in written English and Chinese;
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Resumes without cover letters and expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|