- Annual Reports
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
Assistant Membership Manager / Senior Membership Officer
Location: Sheung Wan
The Assistant Membership Manager / Senior Membership Officer is responsible for delivering quality service to our corporate and individual members as well as student members. Along with the membership services responsibilities, this is a multi-tasked position with opportunities to develop a professional career covering membership affairs and benefits as well as event management.
- Act as a project coordinator in preparation and execution of membership events and benefits;
- Support individual and corporate membership recruitment and retention. Administer membership database system and produce management information reports;
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Membership Team;
- Provide administrative support to stakeholders’ communication including e-newsletter, bi-monthly journal and annual report;
- Support counter service include handling of members/ visitors’ walk-in, telephone and email enquiries.
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience;
- Strong communication skills and attention to details;
- Pleasant telephone manner and good customer services skill;
- Proactive and a good team player, independent, well-organised and strong sense of responsibility;
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Fluent in written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Resumes without cover letters and expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|