Location: Wong Chuk Hang
- Monitor and ensure smooth operation of Beauty Salon
- Ensure that service / items are prepared according to Club standards
- Performing manicures and pedicures in a hygienic and professional manner
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Excellent guest interaction skills
If you are interested in any of the above position please apply in writing, enclosing CV to Director of Human Resources, The Aberdeen Marina Club, 8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Tel: 852-2552 6311, Fax: 852-3020 7483 quoting the position above.
If the applicant does not receive a response within 4 weeks, the application will be considered unsuccessful.
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|