Host / Hostess
Location: Wong Chuk Hang
- Assists the Manager, Assistant Manager and Captains to ensure the smooth day to day operations.
- Actively participating in the greeting, seating and service extended to members and supervising subordinate service personnel in accordance with the policies standards and guidelines established by the club and Shangri-La International management.
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Relevant working experience is preferred, fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Guest oriented and a good team player
If you are interested in any of the above position please apply in writing, enclosing CV to Director of Human Resources, The Aberdeen Marina Club, 8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Tel: 852-2814 5413, Fax: 852-3020 7483
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|