Location: Wong Chuk Hang
- To maintain the smooth day to day operation of the Salon facilities in accordance with the polices, standards and guidelines established by the Club and Shangri-La Internationals
- To greet guests and promote through good human relations a professional image especially where dealing with special request and complaints
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Minimum 2 year relevant working experience
- Excellent guest interaction skills
If you are interested in any of the above position please apply in writing, enclosing CV to Director of Human Resources, The Aberdeen Marina Club, 8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Tel: 852-2814 5413, Fax: 852-3020 7483
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|