- Building Services
Location: Wong Chuk Hang
- Assists Director of Engineering for assessing and formulation improvement work for the Club, places out to tender, reviews quotations and makes recommendation.
- Ensures that all planned maintenance programs are carried out with minimum disruption to the smooth operation of the Club.
- Ensures that all necessary repair work is carried out in the shortest possible time.
- Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in the above position please apply in writing, enclosing CV to Human Resources Department, The Aberdeen Marina Club, 8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Tel: 2814 5413, Fax: 3020 7483
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only.