- Answering Telephones
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Thales is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
With its Transportation Division in Hong Kong, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6 000 people.
Job Title: Technician
- Perform daily maintenance activities, which include fault investigation, recovering and reporting.
- Carry out field services, provide hardware maintenance & installation services.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities.
- Adapts, transposes or suggests and implements solutions using known methods
- High Diploma in Engineering or above
- On-site service support experience
- Electrical knowledge and installation skills
- Good interpersonal skill, telephone manner, and service attitude
- Self-initiative, result oriented and able to work independently
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Shift-duties and site work required