- Software Development
- Technical Support
Software Engineer I
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Responsible for all the software activities required to develop, verify and manage the change requests for one component of a project solution.
- Responsible for the Design of the software architecture and interfaces for the component to meet functional and performances requirements
- Responsible for testing software functional, design and quality requirements for the component
- Lead its own Software activities on time and quality requirements as per Software Development Plan
- Follow Software Engineering Manager for project activities.
- Assist software Architect to maintain and improve in-house software modules Technical support
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years relevant experience in design, development, testing and commission of software.
- Experience in C++/C# programming with good debugging skill is essential.
- Experience in Linux/Unix is essential.
- Experience in database such as SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL ,Oracle.
- Experience in Data model language: XML, JSON, XDR, HTML (CSS).
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|