Senior Safety Manager
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
1. Develops, implements, maintains and reviews OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
2. Ensure HSE Policy is established, implemented and reviewed based on the nature of business.
3. Develops environmental and safety Key Performance Indicators and provides professional services for the achievement of defined objectives.
4. Defines and deploys environmental health, safety and environmental improvement programs to anticipate and manage health, safety and environmental risks.
5. Provides professional services to ensure continual improvement in HSE performance.
6. Ensures HSE risks arising from site activities and processes are managed in a controlled manner.
7. Organizes and conducts safety audits to meet legislative and system requirements.
8. Ensures emergency response plans are established, implemented, maintained and reviewed to manage potential emergency situations.
9. Responsible to plan and ensure sufficient HSE coverage across the projects.
· A recognized degree in Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Studies or relevant fields.
· A Registered Safety Officer and Registered Safety Auditor under the Factories & Industrial Undertakings Ordinance of Hong Kong are essential.
· ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 internal auditor certifications are preferred.
· At least 10 years’ experience in safety and environmental management systems.
· Good communication skills, independent, analytical, able to work under pressure.
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
· Good correspondence writing in Chinese is an advantage.
· Knowledge in MS Office (English and Chinese).
· Valid Driving License is preferred.